REDMOND, Wash. - April 23, 2012 - Noetix Corp., a world-class provider of business intelligence (BI) software and services for enterprise applications, today introduced NoetixViews® Workbench, a new technology platform that automates the creation and management of customizations to NoetixViews® for Oracle® E-Business Suite. The NoetixViews Workbench will give NoetixViews customers the ability to get more reports into the hands of users faster than ever before.
"Our customers have told us they want all their E-Business Suite operational reports based entirely on the Noetix framework and that they want an easier and more cost effective way to build and maintain their customizations," said Paul Winterstein, director of product management at Noetix. "By automating what used to be a manual process, the Workbench will improve quality and turnaround time for customizations, all with a lower demand for IT resources. The Workbench will become a value-added component of the Noetix operational reporting solution."
Tweet This: @NoetixCorp introduces NoetixViews Workbench, simplifies & speeds biz view customizations @COLLAB_OAUG: http://noetix.com?u=ikmw2 #C12LV
New Features and Functionality
- Powerful, intuitive interface for enhancing Noetix views with new columns and tables, modifying existing columns, editing a view's 'where' clause, and creating new joins between views.
- Simplify Noetix views by suppressing unused columns, or remove columns, tables, and where clauses to tune a view for better performance.
- Add custom views for those requirements not covered by NoetixViews out-of-the-box. Add key and descriptive flexfields and row-level security and create joins to other views.
- Tools to manage all customizations—including legacy customizations—through the development, test, acceptance, and production deployment cycles.
- Create a seamless end-user experience by fully integrating all customizations with Noetix® Search and Noetix® Generator.
"As the pace of business increases and the flow of data threatens to overwhelm organizations, tools that can help users more easily access and manage information quickly are prized," said Dan Vesset, program vice president, Business Analytics at IDC. "With the NoetixViews Workbench, Noetix has delivered a solution that enables customers to easily control the way they see information in order to answer more business questions."
The Workbench requires NoetixViews version 6.1 and above, and will be generally available in June 2012.
Join the Noetix community on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and the Noetix Blog.
Noetix provides instant operational reporting and packaged analytics for Oracle Applications. For nearly 20 years, Noetix has helped customers worldwide to quickly and cost-effectively access the enterprise application data necessary for critical decision-making. Noetix's proven technology is being used by 1,500 industry-leading customers including: Cummins, Starbucks, Toshiba, Welch's, and Visa. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Wash., with international operations in London and Hyderabad, India.
Revolution Public Relations